- To end the war in Iraq.
- To achieve universal, affordable healthcare.
- To create good jobs for middle-class Americans with the right investments in modern infrastructure and new clean, energy-efficient technologies that reduce our dependence on foreign oil and combat global warming.
- To provide world-class education, from universal pre-K to affordable college for all.
- To promote 21st century scientific innovation, including stem cell research.
- To return to fiscal responsibility, move back toward a balanced budget, and safeguard Social Security and Medicare.
- To restore competence and end cronyism in government.
- To combat terror, strengthen our military, and care for our veterans.
- To restore America’s standing in the world and repair our alliances.
- To build a more tolerant, united America, working to achieve big goals again.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: Politics |