I’ve been tagged! I must share six quirkly facts about myself and tag six of my blog friends! Thanks, Dede!
Here are the official rules…
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
So, here you go…
- I love books and have a huge library of self-help and art books. One of my favorite things is hanging out at Barnes & Noble and treating myself to a peppermint mocha.
- I love to shop. I really love shopping online. If I could figure out how to make a living shopping, I’d be so happy.
- I never knew I was a dog person untl about six years ago. Now I have three dogs who are spoiled rotten.
- My family thinks I’m a liberal but really I’m more of a moderate.
- I’m afraid of bugs. When I lived in Utah, there were these gorgeous butterflies that freaked me out when I thought they were dive-bombing me.
- In the last year, I’ve changed my favorite color. It used to be sage but now it’s aqua.
I think I’ll tag: