Stuff has been flying in my Etsy store, artful bliss, so I had to restock the shelves! Here’s a peek at the latest buys:
I’ve been spending too much time on facebook lately… it is so addictive! Here are 35 odd facts about me that I am borrowing from facebook.
- Do you like bleu cheese? Yes
- Have you ever smoked? No, thank goodness I never picked up the nasty habit
- Do you own a gun? No… I know how to shoot but don’t feel the need to own a gun
- What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Pink lemonade
- What do you think of hot dogs? As long as they’re kosher I can deal
- Favorite Christmas movie? Elf
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Ice cold Diet Coke
- Can you do push ups? Can I or do I?
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? A PMC pendant I made
- Favorite hobby? Arts & Crafts
- Do you have A.D.D.? No, but anxiety and depression are a problem for me
- Do you wear glasses/contacts? Went to the eye doc today… picking up a new pair soon… they’re cute!
- Middle name? Ann
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1. I’m ready for spring; 2. I wish it was Friday; 3. I should be doing something productive
- Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke (can or bottle), Diet Pepsi (fountain), water
- Current worry? My daughter
- Current hate right now? I try not to hate
- Favorite place to be? At the beach on a warm, sunny day
- How did you bring in the new year? Watching the count down on TV
- Where would you like to go? On a cruise
- Do you own slippers? No, but I should… my feet are always cold
- What color shirt are you wearing? Brown
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I like to be warm and prefer flannel
- Can you whistle? Yes, I could whistle before I could talk!
- Where are you now? At home
- Would you be a pirate? Who wrote this thing? Um, no
- What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower, do you?
- Favorite Girl’s Name? Amber Nicole
- Favorite boy’s name? Never had a favorite boy’s name because I only wanted a girl… what the hell was I thinking?
- What is in your pocket right now? About 74¢
- Last thing that made you laugh? My two-year-old grand-niece, Lilly, singing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” – She’s the CUTEST!
- What vehicle do you drive? Honda Accord but can’t wait to fire up my scooter this spring
- Worst injury you’ve ever had? Four stitches across my eyelid
- Do you love where you live? I love my house but not my neighborhood
- How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
On Saturday, I attended a wonderful polymer workshop hosted by the most gracious Allegra in her most beautiful home and instructed by the most talented Laurel. The class was wonderful. The company was exceptional. The food (croissants & preserves, crab and asparagus quiche, and chocolate cake) was amazing. My finished pieces are not the greatest but I am thrilled with what I learned. I know I will apply the techniques to metal clay and am so excited to tear open the PMC I got in the mail last week. Thank you to Allegra, Laurel, Darlene, Judy, and Eunice for making the day such a fun and special time.
Here is peek at my work…
Just an update… I have to run but will announce the winners of One World One Heart later.
Here are the two winners of my giveaway!
Chris Peden of Evidence of an Artistic Life will receive one vintage German doll torso, one frozen Charlotte doll, and five antique medicine tin lids.
Deirdre of Riley Coyote Creations will receive a charm similar to this:
I will be sending them both an email message notifying them they have won.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! It was a lot of fun.